Monday, April 6, 2009

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

  Get thee back, oh cursed Obamacles!  Back into The Darkness, gun controllers!  I.  Yes, I.  I, have sent firesticks across the fruited plain by common carrier to spread knowlege and power among the faithful!  No only so but I have used the vector of the US Postal Sevice and its grey and blue clad henchmen to deliver accessories, enbloc clips, instructions and even the sacred fire of the Garand to a postal address!  Verily the heavily armed faithful shall assemble on the banks of the Great Lake and light up the eight, nine, ten and even the X ring!
  BWWWWWaaahahahahahahahah!

  Translation:  I sent Mike and the deadly librarian antique rifles to entice them to shoot at Camp Perry with me this year.  Very satisfying prospect!

3 comments:

Random York said...

Hey Robert! Thanks for linking my blog to yours-
John Randall Randy Random York

breda said...

We're excited (and nervous!) Thank you!

Dock said...

Hey Robert-

You know, I don't want to shoot rifle competition either. Nope nope nope. Not me! I would require enticement to shoot rifle competition.

*waits for rifles in mail*