Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TSRA Calendar, 2008


  The good news is that they are using all my photographs.  The bad news is that the bayonet photo didn't make the cut.  (so to speak)  They pulled some over from previous years.
  As long as it's a good calendar and we didn't have to spend any money on photos, I'm happy. 

  Couple of old Colt Pocket Models above.  One is a Breda-packing .380 and the other is a .32.  Bogart dropped a lot of bad guys with a 03 Colt pocketmodel, but that was just in the movies.  In real life, folks would probably jump around and yell.

  Lotta fun to shoot.  Word is they want more action photos for next year than still life.  Fine by me.

  If you haven't scrolled WAY back to some early posts, you oughtta.  I'm a photo genius!

Update: TSRA Calendars available HERE, when they get off the press.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There is COMPLETE agreement, YOU are a "photo genius".

Anonymous said...

So, how do I order the calendar?

Robert Langham said...

You would think there would be photo genius groupies, but alas...


TSRA will have the calendars and I will have a link as soon as they are ready! Usually 5.00 each. Not bad.