Saturday, August 30, 2008

Perry Long's Lobster Pier, Surry, Maine.

  Video up.  Rare on camera appearance by me, since no one else would eat a lobster and talk about it.  Perry Long owns a pier used by Maine lobstermen to dock and sell their catch.  Vera Long was in charge and cooked me a Maine lobster after we talked biology and business for a bit.

  This video should cement my status as a Renaissance man, not merely a redneck.  If you will notice I put up a business video, a tribute to girlfriend video, a biology and gourmet eating video with an art video waiting in the editor.  No gun videos but I already have that genre covered.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am MUY JEALOUS, there is almost nothing better than fresh lobster on the water in Maine.
Ranks right up there with BBQ in Texas.zdcmhtsk

breda said...

oh, I've always wanted to go to Maine. Thank you for blogging about your trip - I've enjoyed it so much.

And eating fresh lobster sitting in the sunshine, near the ocean? I can't think of many things better than that.