Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rubbermaboots.

12 bucks ten years ago. No, make that 20.

Yesterday at the Extreme Makeover house I wore an old pair of shoes that the Redhead wants me to toss.....because I didn't have my rubber boots. Left them in Clarksville where we were shooting doetags. They didn't make the pack up to go home....and I had just rinsed the mud and deerblood off after quartering up the deer.
Snake-proof, water-proof, mud-proof, poison ivy-proof, blood-resistant and cheap. What CAN"T they do?

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, they DEFINITELY don't make em like they used to...

Bradley said...

looks like the only thing they cant do is make it to the truck.

Robert Langham said...

OK. That's certainly one thing.

Anonymous said...

Clean themselves, that's another.

A.

Earl said...

Look like the pair I was toiling with in the soil this morning. I like them.