Thursday, September 10, 2009

Naming trees

Bulk of the museum show turned over today. 17 B&W and 13 color prints. The final part was sitting down with the registrar and signing and naming the images. Most of them are, as Mike Boykin the color printer would say "a lot of little trees along a creek over here" or "a lot of little trees along a creek over there." I managed to do a little better than that with lightning split trees, beaver cut trunk, dogwoods upstream, et. I was interested to see how a B/W and color show would look. The prints certainly look good and the curator has a genius for selection and sequence. We'll see.
The show is split into Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Just a few prints to go and I can start working on the next project.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Wish I could get there to see it, I'm sure it will go well!