Friday, October 9, 2009

Nobel Prize for Deer Hunting.

I'm still waiting. What's a guy have to do, anyway? I've killed deer, watched deer, fed deer, eaten deer and followed deer around. I have the potential to feed, kill, watch, follow and eat more deer in the future. I'm an inspiring and motivational speaker. What the heck could the hold-up be?

I even shot a couple deer with a Norwegian designed KRAG!

I'm beginning to think the Norwegians are racist against Texans. Or somehow, the fix is in.

Obama wins for peace. He does seem like a peaceful guy, but does he beat out Sting or Bono?Wonder why he didn't win the Nobel Prize for literature? Heck, he wrote two books! Or Math? Haven't they seen his magical budget figures?

Update: Help Obama win the Heisman!

5 comments:

d smith kaich jones said...

Norwegians.

Anonymous said...

ROLFOL Rob, I love your writing!!! Please promise us you'll never stop!

Regards,
Joe Mears
Huntsville, TX

Old NFO said...

meh- that will probably be next... :-)

Anonymous said...

"Or Math? Haven't they seen his magical budget figures?"

Brilliant!

Hunting said...

haha. Nice one.