Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Blackfork Guide. Six things that happen in your photograph whether you want them to or not.

Six things that hap...
By Robert Langham III

Went in and fixed a couple of mis-spelled wurds and added page numbers. I THINK that completes the flea-combing. Wonderful thing about Blurb is that you can keep fixing. God knows what I will see when I get a hard copy in my hands. Just two copies ordered so far and one of them is mine. Wonder how I get this on Kindle?



Update: Tam-o-whamed! Thanks!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you signing them?

Gerry

Old NFO said...

nice!

Robert Langham said...

I never see them- you order them and they fry them up in a skillet on the spot!

Robert Langham said...

But I would be happy to, of course.

SB said...

I like it!!!

Anonymous said...

I ordered the hard copy. It should be in when you get back from Camp Perry. We'll work out the logistics then

Gerry

Anonymous said...

No ebook option?

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Ordering now, will eagerly await my copy!

(BTW, on page 11, should be "...the end of its surrounding" instead of it's. That sentence about the edge of the viewfinder being a knife is the most insightful statement about photography I've read in a long time!)

Anonymous said...

If you want to know about putting your book on Kindle, talk to Bill Quick over at DailyPundit.com - he just listed a whole bunch of his own stuff, via Amazon, for download to e-book, and can likely give you details (or tell you who can).

Book looks cool, I'll check it out a bit later - budget's kinda sparse, just now.

Cincinnatus said...

Clayton Cramer is also working on putting his own books onto Kindle and might have some pointers.