Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cam run.


Cam gone bad. Gotten glitchy since it was submerged when the lake dam broke. Need a new one.


I'm convinced Lucie can hear deer moving around us in the brush. She's always alerting on things that I can't hear.


Lucie waiting in the truck. Like a teenager she is always ready to go to the next thing.


Doesn't look like much but it's great deer habitat. Creeks and brush. Just very tough to hunt.


Walk-around rifle.


Last years dogs. Always a pack of dogs dumped in the country out here. Bad luck to bump into me last year when I was toting a suppressed 10/22.


Walmart chair tree seat. Screw in steps and a little adapted technology.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Hell, I wouldn't trust that chair sitting flat on the ground...LOL

Borepatch said...

If you put a camo blanket on that chair, it'd qualify as a deer blind around here.

Merry Christmas, Robert. And a very happy New Year to you and yours.