Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daily Deercam.


Wonky-horned buck that I had seen on cam several times. Better next year.


12 point I have never seen. He's going to be a trophy next year, but should NEVER be shot. Genetics too good. He ought to rule the bottom for the next four or five years and sire all the fawns.


Same deer on a different cam. Must have been making a sweep. He's just a big 2 1/2 or a 3 1/2 year old. Going to be a monster next year.


From his body development I think he is just a 2 1/2.


Big eight point I think I have seen before. Nice buck. Like most, better next year.

Secondary rut going on now, the few does that weren't bred the first time are getting attention. Found a perfect tree for a stand.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'd be looking for a stand to take that 12 pointer... He's gonna be a GOOD one!

Anonymous said...

I think it is interesting that all the pictures of the big buck are at night. Might explain how he got to live to 3-1/2 years of age.

DaddyBear said...

Between these pictures and sweet memories of San Angelo and Austin, you have got me thinking about what life would be like in Texas again.

You get more deer on the cameras than I see all year long.