Thursday, June 3, 2010

2010 TSRA Calendar

Self-defense systems. Illegal in our modern enlightened times.

Colt repeating rifles.

Dang big pistol.

Pair of early double action Colts.

Presentation pistol.

Patterson Serial number 1.

Pair of Volcanics.

French 20-shot Revolver.

LeMats.

Nelson Rifle and Ames Sword/Pepperbox.

Schutzen Rifle. This gun really settles out in the offhand position.

Colt Revolving Rifle.

Turkish Smith & Wesson.

Some little early Colt with Ivory grips.

Worn ivory grips.

Dr. Sneed and I had another shot at the Texas A&M Firearms museum. Still editing but here are a few selections. I never can be sure about what is going to make the cut. Probably will go back to last years stash and see if there is anything I want to send again.

6 comments:

Paladin said...

Used to love walking through the museum when I was at A&M. Beautiful photographs. The turkish s&w is my favorite - both as a weapon and as photographed.

Robert Langham said...

I shot the Texas CCL with a S&W .44 Russian just like this one. Pistol was sold in St Louis in 1876. Still shot great. Perfect score, though that is a very easy course of fire.

Old NFO said...

Those are beautiful Robert!

Jason said...

FANTASTIC! Thanks for the great pics.

Miikee said...

I once fired one of the "Dang Big Pistols" at a range, where the owner was making huge clouds of powder smoke with every shot. One of the more entertaining firearms I have ever been allowed to shoot.

Robin said...

Thanks for sharing.