Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wilson and Crawford.

Dave Wilson scoring as Rick Crawford fires at 500 yards.

I was squadded on the same firing point as Dave Wilson and Rick Crawford. Very experienced competitors. It is always a learning experience to score them as they and shoot. Crawford shot an 1187X63 for third place overall in Iron sights. Beat most of the folks shooting scoped rifles off tripods, (though they do shoot at a smaller target). Dave was a little behind me. I'm reminded of what excellent people are in the sport and how fortunate we are to know them when I get a chance to spend a weekend shooting with folks like Dave and Rick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To paraphrase Foghorn Leghorn of the Saturday morning cartoons, "Looks like there may be some coaching going on there".

Old NFO said...

That is some outstanding shooting! I'm now glad I wasn't there... I'd have been embarrassed :-)