Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Town deercam

  Cat-cut doe looks better every time.  I think this fawn is still onboard.

  Traffic sounds from all around.  I never see a sign of any other person, so I imagine she is spotting the other doe.

  She just got up.  Creases across her haunch is a bad case of twiggy bed-butt.  Younger doe.  One of her distinguishing marks is the white mark on top of her back in front of her tail.

  Nice looking deer.

  Both does coming in.  Crows and squirrels getting fat.  I walked down along the creek to to see if I could spot any of my big turtles in the clear water.  Instead I jumped the younger doe and she spooked into a spot between me and the highway.  I backed out carefully and got in the car and left.

  742 files of the does coming and going.  No fawns on cam yet.

No comments: