Sunday, March 20, 2011

American Fork and Hoe.

1871 Vetterli .41 Rimfire.

Tyler Harvey Hall Gunshow wrap-up. Tom Carroll has my Garand 1943 AFH bayonet for a repark job. Sent another WW2 theater-made knife to Waxahatchie for a sheath. Bought a warthog knife sharpener with The Good Doctor. Didn't sell my H&R M12 or the Anschutz, though the dealer said they really had a lot of traffic due to them. H&R up on a little bipod. Anschutz MS69 just a great looking little rifle.


Tam said...

Is that thing converted to centerfire, or do you have a source of ammo?

FFL License Guide said...


To be a dealer of gun there is some rules to get license from the government, dealing firearms is big business but before joining this lucrative trade you need a Federal Firearms License (FFL). This license is issued by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF). Thanks a lot.