Sunday, March 7, 2010

New fresh scrape. Moving cam.

Crows and two does and buck fawn on the feeder.

Little bucks on the feeder. I'd feel better about this 1 1/2 year old if he had brow tines.

Two does and buck fawn, or more likely: doe and two fawns. She's got the next two on board now.

Little 1 1/2 year old with narrow horns. Another little buck in the background.

Hope to find his sheds this month.

I had the slack out of the trigger back in November when I saw him from the side. I moved this cam.

Academy has deercorn for 4.49. a bag. Less than the feed store. Added two new lantern rechargeables. Good Moultrie cams on markdown as well. 80.00 for the nice 4.0 cam.

Moved cam from the cedar hillside to a fresh new scrape 20 yards away. I think I will spray it with a little buck scent. Going in today to see if anyone has been by. Crazy to see new scrapes open up. Bucks are in bachelor herds. Does reunited with last springs fawns but carrying this years. Big Bucks off by themselves. No sheds yet, but soon.

No comments: