Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nurturing your Inner A

Can't swing a cat, (which I haven't seen in Ohio, by the way) without hitting an NRA Volunteer or official. Pretty amazing job they are doing with a mix of paid and volunteer folks. Hard to believe it but we are really busy here at the matches from dawn til dusk. Their job, I can't imagine. Just today, after nearly two weeks here, I managed to walk over to see the NRA Blog folks. Two young people with macs sitting in a dark room. Third building I had looked for them in.

Up here the locals call the NRA the "innerA." I wasn't sure what the heck they were talking about at first. (is there an outerA?) Texans, being articulate and careful of diction and prounciation say IN ARE A. Just like it actually is meant by God, your mom and everybody to be spoken. Inner A. Join the inner A!

2 comments:

breda said...

Acorn.

Aykern.

Anonymous said...

NRA

En ar AA.