Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TSRA 2010 Calendar Photoshoot Video up.


I ought to do more of this kind of stuff. Scenes from shooting the calendar firearms at the Texas A & M Sanders Corps of Cadets Center using guns from the Metzger Historic Firearms Collection.
I managed to sequence the photos this year and control the photo process. Probably won't get that chance again, but very happy to do it this once.
My beloved LeMats didn't make the cut.
Lisa Kalmus was a superb host. The Good Doctor Sneed assisted. It's at the printer. Hope I gave proper representation to the firearms and TSRA for 2010. Sneed and I had a blast handling the weapons.

Update: Calendar at the printer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word. DROOL!

good work.

catfish said...

Hey, I haven't seen my buddy Lisa K in forever!