Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Daily Dead Deercam

Nothing in town except an abandoned corn pile. I suspect it goes rancid in the rain after a week and nothing eats it except mice and distempered coons. I get a couple of crows now and then on cam.
I've finished the photo project on the land and turned in all my prints.
Checked a lake cam today and a new battery wouldn't bring it back to life. Might be a dead Moultrie. Can't get across the flooded creek until I get back from a little trip with the redhead.
The lake has construction from the outer Loop 49 gearing up on one side. A pipeline company was working on the pipeline that runs right through my prime hunting area. I think they will be gone in a week or two and deer have short memories. We'll see. Need to get the cameras up and running. I'd like to see the town fawns again a time or two. Maybe I can find an arrowhead along the dug-up pipeline.

No comments: