Sunday, January 4, 2009

Headstamps.


  When I started shooting competitive rifle I found a pile of 70 pieces of brass at the range.  I made some ammo and shot them up.  I couldn't practice again until I had reloaded.  Usually I shot them twice a week and must have reused these same cases 15 times.  I got tired of waiting for them to split and finally tossed them.  They had three letters on the case head.  C, J, B.  Or J, B, C.  Or B, C, J.  No Nato stamp.  I don't know who made them.   Just found one case from that maker in my brass bucket.  
  No help here, though they do have a lot of codes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I think that's "CJ" with a number.

Norinco brass, and it is listed in the link.

Seems to be pretty good brass.

noor said...



شركة نقل عفش
فني صحي الكويت فني صحي