Friday, November 21, 2008

Quiet Evening in the Hood

  Sitting at the computer in my underwear with a cat and a glass of some industrial grade cabernet when I heard gunfire a block or two over.  Lots of gunfire.  A mag.  Return fire.  Has a funny reverberating echo to it, like a shoot-out inside a Ryder Truck.  I wouldn't bother the police- mostly Mexican Nationals over that way and I celebrate diversity but the downstairs renter called 911.  Three cars on the way.  Update later.
  Folks are getting in touch about how to get ammo- a cheap lifetime supply of ammo, because of the Obamacles and his lightworkers.  I haven't a clue.  Buy it, I guess.  There is a gunshow tomorrow in town, organized by some folks who have been trying to get a circuit started.  I guess they figured Obama was their big chance.
  Regretting not buying Rock River lowers at the National Matches.  By the time we got there the cheap blems were gone.

No comments: