Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Meet the New Boss...


  In the parking lot at Office Depot.  He may win but not everyone is going to love him.  I especially love the peace sign in the quarter panel window.  Who isn't for peace?  Not me!

  From where I live: the NRA-Competitive-rifle-deer-hunting-East-Texas-Working-Family-taxpayer-coffee-house culture, I have to report that I haven't heard a word, smelled a whiff or felt a chill of anything racist in the whole election.  Folks don't love Obama because of his lying, his politics, or his arrogance, but not one peep about the melanin in his skin.  Nobody in my crowd cares.
  Not a racist to be found.  On the Right at least.  The left is all about it.
  Voted early last week.  Wonder what would happen if I wandered into my neighborhood polling place with just my Tx Drivers license and tried to vote again, just for the hell of it?  McCain is going to win Texas so it doesn't matter.

Update:  Polls just closed.  I don't hear any gunfire.

1 comment:

d smith kaich jones said...

Now you need a picture of that car with the gun decal across its back windshield - you know the one.