Friday, June 25, 2010

Few more vacation snapshots:

Deardorff at Point Imperial.

Point Imperial with smoke from the forest fire.

Anasazi grainery at North Rim.

Katie liked Shiprock. I need another long weekend there. Looked through all my negs and proofs today. I've had a Shiprock show but have enough knockout negatives for another.


Bright Angel Canyon. I have a very sharp 5X7 neg of this, both at dusk and dawn. One of them ought to make a terrific print.

Desert between Ganado and Chinle, Az.

Raven in flight at Canyon de Chelly.

White House Ruin at Canyon de Chelly from the overlook.

White House Ruin.

Indian Dog.

The pulpit at Shiprock.

Katie at Shiprock with the South Dike in background.

Digital version of an image I was very excited about.

Car camping in the desert at Shiprock.

West Dike early morn.

Katie and cell phone on Bright Angel Point at the North Rim.


Point Imperial drive. The light was too late but I hated not to at least look through the camera.

2 comments:

David said...

You are a fortunate and talented man, Robert. I envy you! :o)

phlegmfatale said...

Stunning. I'm having Southwest envy now. Lovely photos.